Uponor is continuing its momentum in the commercial sector with its 2013 Professional Webinar Series, which includes 13 sessions on topics such as Pipe Sizing Commercial PEX-a Plumbing Systems, Hydronic Distribution with PEX-a and Radiant Cooling in High-humidity Environments.
“With PEX gaining ground in commercial plumbing applications and radiant cooling continuing to stay strong as a sustainable-building practice, we are responding to the industry with this year’s webinar series courses,” says Wes Sisco, training manager at Uponor.
The following webinars are from 1 to 2 p.m. Central Standard Time. To register, visit www.uponorpro.com/webinars.
- Jan. 23: Fire Resistive Construction Codes & Standards for Commercial PEX-a Piping Systems
- Feb. 20: Designing a Radiant Cooling System from Concept to Completion
- March 20: Pipe Sizing Commercial PEX-a Plumbing Systems
- April 17: Best Applications for Radiant Rollout™ Mats
- May 15: Ecoflex® for Remote Chiller/Boiler Plants to Point of Use
- June 19: Installation Methods for Commercial Radiant Heating and Cooling Systems
- July 17: Hydronic Distribution Piping with PEX-a
- July 31: Pier 15 Case Study — Radiant Heating and Cooling in the Largest Net-zero Energy Museum in the U.S.
- Aug. 21: Installing PEX-a in Typical Commercial Plumbing Applications
- Sept. 18: Radiant Cooling in High-humidity Environments (Clemson University Case Study)
- Oct. 23: Commercial PEX-a Plumbing for Multi-family and Hospitality Applications
- Nov. 13: Wolf Ridge Case Study — How Ecoflex Pre-insulated Pipe Systems Improved Heat Transfer Performance by 34%
- Dec .11: Updates to AquaSAFE™ Multipurpose Fire Sprinkler Systems