Commercial hydronics professionals are invited to learn about primary/secondary and primary/secondary/tertiary pumping and control at Taco University, Session 2. The intense, one-day seminar is designed to familiarize commercial hydronic professionals with these highly efficient techniques. Students will earn up to four Professional Development Hours.
Training is offered on Tuesday, Oct. 29 and Tuesday, Nov. 12. Training includes:
- Introduction to Hydronic Solution Software — Includes hands-on basic hydronic system design.
- Primary/Secondary Hydronic System Design — Explore several primary/secondary system design concepts with the LoadMatch system.
- Primary/Secondary/Tertiary System Design — Several primary/secondary/tertiary system design concepts will be taught using the Taco LOFlo system.
- Factory Tour — Includes the mechanical test lab, geothermal heat pump test system, Innovation & Development Center mechanical room and commercial pump assembly.
- iWorx Control System Design — Students will be guided through the process of designing an iWorx control system for both a LoadMatch system and a LOFlo hydronic system.
Seminar registration fee is $119 and includes breakfast and lunch; hotel not included. Fee for registration and hotel is $209.