Viega LLC is joining the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors-National Association as its latest Partner for Professionalism. The announcement further solidifies the relationship between the two organizations since Viega became a PHCC Corporate Partner last year.
Partners for Professionalism are companies that share PHCC’s vision of an industry that can rapidly adapt to the evolving needs of its professional workforce and the customers they serve. They are committed to delivering programs, services and resources that increase member contractors’ business skills and profitability, including:
- Greater access to management education, best practices and technical training from industry experts.
- Co-branded products, distributed exclusively through the traditional supply channel, that offer enhanced features, benefits or warranties for member contractors.
Christian Geisthoff, vice president of market innovations for Viega, said, “PHCC is known throughout the industry for excellence in the trades and, with this PFP program, contractors can easily identify those system solutions which are proven to be the best. Viega LLC is excited to participate in this program, featuring many of our high-quality plumbing, heating and pipe joining solutions. Moving forward in our long-term partnership with PHCC, we look forward to working together with our business partners for the betterment of our industry through education and innovation.”
In 2012, Viega signed a five-year agreement to join an elite category of industry partners who support PHCC and its affiliates. Since then, the company has provided expertise and manpower support for various seminars, webinars and keynote speakers on topics ranging from black iron pipe to radiant heating to repiping. Viega also co-sponsored the PHCC-certified Water Auditor Program that will create new business opportunities for PHCC members.
“When we think of a company that has truly helped PHCC members stay abreast of all the new technologies, regulations and business practices that are taking place, we think of Viega,” said PHCC President Steve Rivers. “Now they are stepping up their involvement even more by offering our contractors high-end, yet simple-to-install and energy-efficient products that will help our members increase productivity on their job sites. Ultimately, this will strengthen the industry and better serve the consumer.”
Some of the products Viega will offer PHCC members include:
- Viega ManaBloc – featuring dedicated lines to each fixture, fast and easy installation and increases energy/reduces wasted water.
- Hydronic Mixing Block – featuring a simple installation and clearly labeled fittings and ports, fast and simple programming.
- RIDGID RP-200 Tool Kit – featuring access to tight spaces, 4-5 second cycle time and more than 250 presses per charge for job site efficiency.