Five employees from the Applied Water Systems business unit of Xylem were recently recognized by the Hydraulic Institute for their longtime service to and involvement in HI. The recognition took place during the organization’s 2015 annual meeting in St. Petersburg, Florida.
Awards and the team members they were presented to are as follows:
- Mark Handzel, vice president product regulatory affairs and director, HVAC commercial buildings, Americas – Industry Leadership Award for U.S. Department of Energy pump efficiency regulations
- Mark Heiser, test & validation manager – Industry Leadership Award for development of HI Standard 40.7 and recognition for completion of standard development for DOE pump efficiency regulations
- Paul Ruzicka, chief mechanical engineer – Industry Leadership Award for development of HI Standard 40.6 and recognition for completion of standard development for DOE pump efficiency regulations
- Chris Johnson, global engineering manager, centrifugal pumps – recognition for contributions to HI standards development
- Jim Roberts, associate principal mechanical engineer – Recognition for 20 years of service to the development of HI standards