ERIE, Pa. — Zurn Industries, LLC unveils a versatile series of Lead-free Hydrants to protect water sources which may inadvertently be used as a potable water source and may contain lead.
The new Zurn Lead-Free Hydrants protect against lead contamination in outdoor spaces, such as marinas, RV parks/campgrounds, festivals, amusement parks and any other hydrant installation.
Zurn’s broad offering of hydrants include ceramic disc technology with convenient half-turn functionality and integral backflow preventer to protect potable water from back siphonage. This specification grade hydrant eliminates leaks and features long-lasting durability and low maintenance. The specially designed housing flange enables watertight installation and a secure fit.
Additional benefits within the Lead-Free Hydrant series include labor savings with the –EZ hydrants, allowing core-drilling to eliminate costly rework to damaged walls, as well as the hydrant box deigned to fit one modular brick space for a time saving installation.
The new series of Zurn Lead-free Hydrants includes the following models:
- (Z1320XL) Ceramic Disc Encased Wall Hydrant
- (Z1320XL-EZ) EZ Ceramic Disc Encased Wall Hydrant
- (Z1321XL) Ceramic Disc Wall Hydrant
- (Z1322XL-EZ) EZ Ceramic Disc Encased Wall Hydrant
- (Z1330XL) Ceramic Disc Encased Wall Hydrant
- (Z1332XL)-EZ Ceramic Disc Encased Wall Hydrant
- (Z1333XL) Ceramic Disc Wall Hydrant
- (Z1360XL) Encased Ground Hydrant
- (Z1388) Roof Hydrant
- (Z1395XL) Yard Hydrant
- (Z1397XL) Flo-Trol Yard Hydrant