NEW LENOX, Ill. — Munch’s Supply Co., Inc. has reached a definitive agreement with Trane and American Standard Heating and Air Conditioning, both brands of Ingersoll Rand, to become the exclusive distributor for both brands in the lower peninsula of Michigan.
Beginning Sept. 1, Munch’s Supply will assume operations at Trane’s pre-existing locations in Brighton, Grand Rapids and Madison Heights to serve dealers throughout the state. Plans are in place to add a second Detroit-area location in 2016.
Some of the services Munch’s Supply will offer starting day one include:
- One-hour, will-call guarantee
- Next-day delivery statewide
- Expanded technical support for American Standard and Trane brands
- Full e-commerce capabilities at www.munchmichigan.com
Starting Jan. 1, 2016, Munch’s Supply will roll out its full-service distribution model for Michigan dealers. This approach has earned Munch’s a stellar reputation in the greater Chicago area, including:
- Full inventory of more than 8,000 items to service or install heating, cooling and hydronic equipment
- Same-day delivery
- Seven-days-a-week delivery
- Market-specific training and promotional plans
In the coming months, Munch’s Supply plans to add several dozen employees to the existing Michigan team to support this busy new market.