MILWAUKEE, Wis. — Johnson Controls has invested more than 125,000 hours of testing in its all-new Coleman LX Series TM8Y and TM9Y residential gas furnaces. The result—reliable performance and efficiencies up to 80 and 96 percent AFUE, respectively, and energy savings of 20 and 37 percent, when compared to older 60 percent AFUE models. In addition, the TM9Y model is Energy Star rated.
The two units feature:
- Easily accessible controls and no knockouts for ease of installation
- Built-in, high-level self-diagnostics and fault code display for simplified servicing
- Compact, easy-to-install 33-inch cabinet for fit in tight spaces
- Electric hot surface ignition conserves fuel for increased dependability and reliability
- 100 percent shut-off main gas valve for extra safety
- High heat transfer aluminized steel tubular heat exchanger with lifetime warranty
- Industry-leading five-year complete assurance limited warranty that provides optional furnace replacement in the event the heat exchanger fails within five years of installation
Both units are factory shipped for upflow or horizontal applications and can be converted for downflow applications.
For more information, visit www.colemanac.com.