MILWAUKEE, Wis. — Johnson Controls has launched seven new Luxaire duct-free mini split product lines available throughout the United States and Canada. The systems offer additional indoor options, more multi-zone products, light commercial applications and low-ambient options.
Both single- and multi-zone systems are available and feature:
- Ultra-high efficiency—up to 30 SEER
- Wi-Fi, wired and central control options
- Operating temperatures ranging from -22 F to 129 F
- Capacities from 3/4 ton to four tons
- Extended warranties
Product highlights include:
- The new Z Series — a 30.5 SEER single zone system with a wider operating range and better pricing than the competition
- The entry-level single-zone P Series with an extended warranty plus optional Wi-Fi and central controller options
- The 20 SEER R Series with wider capacity ranges than any other system on the market
- The 22 SEER multi-zone W Series with central controller options that can control up to 16 indoor units
The systems will come from the factory with a five-year parts and seven-year compressor warranty. A 10-year parts and compressor comfort plan for both heat pump and AC systems, as well as 10-year parts and labor comfort plans, are also available.
For more information, email BE-VRFCustomerService@jci.com.