BURR RIDGE, Ill. – Weil-McClain has launched its 2016 School of Better Heating training program. The School of Better Heating is an annual series of seminars that now includes a new learning model that incorporates feedback from past and prospective attendees of the training events.
The one- to two-day sessions feature classes on Hydronics 101, a circulator course, gas control troubleshooting, information on managing multiple boilers, efficiency operation training and more.
The School of Better Heating reflects Weil-McLain’s leadership in hydronic system training, which also includes extensive in-field experience with hands-on and application training, in addition to class instruction and special certified courses for continuing education.
The 2016 School of Better Heating training schedule kicked off in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on March 15 and will continue through September at various locations in the Eastern and Midwest regions, including:
- April 10-12 – Eden, North Carolina
- April 12-14 – Eden, North Carolina
- May 17-18 – Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- June 12-14 – Michigan City, Indiana
- June 14-16 – Michigan City, Indiana
- July 19-20 – Cedar Rapids, Iowa
- Aug. 16-17 – Boston, Massachusetts
- Sept. 20-21 – Westchester County, N.Y.
For more information, visit http://www.weil-mclain.com/school-better-heating.