MILWAUKEE, Wis. – Energy-saving performance, as well as price-competitive design, are two important hallmarks of the new 16 SEER LX Series PCG6 residential package equipment from the Coleman brand of Johnson Controls. These Energy Star-qualified units cut energy costs as much as 38 percent compared to older 10 SEER units and deliver 16 SEER/12.5 EER (12.0 EER for 5 ton models) cooling efficiency and 9.0 HSPF heat pump heating efficiency. Additionally, gas heating models offer 81 percent AFUE efficiency.
Consistent comfort is assured thanks to two-stage compressors and two-stage gas heating. Industry-leading quality processes ensure trouble-free installation, operation and service.
The easy-to-install units feature:
- Bottom or side utility connections
- Variety of accessories and transition curbs
- Easy field conversion for horizontal or down-flow airflow applications
Contractors will also appreciate the service-friendly design that includes:
- Removable front, top and side panels for separate access to refrigeration and heat compartments
- Slide-out tin-coated evaporator
- Gas heat housed in single compartment with controls and incoming power for easy wiring
- Fewer replacement parts required for service calls
For more information, visit www.colemanac.com/lxpackagedunit.