BURR RIDGE, Ill. – Weil-McClain offers the GV90+ high-efficiency cast iron boiler for energy-efficient, comfort heating in residential applications. The GV90+ features streamlined controls with simple setup, low maintenance and durable design for the long run.
Assembled in Weil-McLain’s manufacturing facility in Eden, North Carolina, the unit features a high-performance durable cast iron primary heat exchanger made from approximately 70 percent recycled materials. A corrosion-resistant stainless steel condensing secondary heat exchanger recoups heat energy from exhaust normally wasted, to further increase system efficiency.
Unlike most traditional cast iron boilers, the GV90+ offers a control design allowing easy integration of outdoor reset to take advantage of low water temperatures and improve overall system energy cost savings (GV90+’s optional kit may make homeowners eligible for an additional local utility rebate).
A built-in dual circulator system can accept return water temperatures as low as 60 F with no additional mixing valves, pumps, wiring and installation labor—saving customers hundreds of dollars.
The lower water temperature also allows homeowners the flexibility to add radiant heating for kitchens, baths or other living spaces without the added cost of special controls.
Simple diagnostics significantly reduce troubleshooting time by using flashing LED lights to easily communicate errors.
Other GV90+ key features include:
- Unique seven pass heat exchanger design maximizes heat transfer
- Vents with either stainless steel, CPVC or inexpensive PVC material
- Multiple sidewall or through-the-roof venting options (direct vent, direct exhaust, concentric)
- Extra-wide waterways allow system debris to flow through easily, limiting scale build-up
- Easy conversion to propane (kit included)
- Insulated heavy gauge steel jacket
- Stainless Steel base and burners
- Multiple sizes to satisfy every application
For demanding hot water applications, the high performance GV90+ boiler pairs seamlessly with the efficient and durable AHRI Certified line of Weil-McLain AquaPlus Indirect Fired Water Heaters for virtually limitless hot water for bathing, laundry, dish washing and cooking.
For more info, visit http://www.weil-mclain.com/products/gv90-gas-boiler.