With four available models, the QTS Series of heaters offers slim designs that add “invisible” heat to residential spaces such as kitchens, utility rooms, stairways and checkout counters.
Each unit also comes equipped with an automatic over temperature protector and thermal fuse that guard against overheating. A thermal cutout, indicated with a pilot light, protects against overheating and comes standard on the unit.
Other key features of the QTS Series of Toe Heaters include:
- Quiet tangential blower for smooth air with minimal noise
- Permanently lubricated motor for trouble-free operation
- Quick disconnects on wiring leads for easily changing wattage output
- Steel plate fin element in a uniform grid pattern for even heating
- Models for 120 volt or 240/208 volt applications
A separate back box, fan deck and front cover make installation of the unit simple and quick. A slide-in fan deck locks into place without the use of fasteners, reducing installation time.
In addition, the QTS heaters can be operated by either a built-in or wall-mounted, single-pole line voltage thermostat. A wall-mounted thermostat requires separate feed from heater to thermostat. A single-pole, built-in thermostat kit is available for field installation.
The QTS Series of Toe Heaters is available in the U.S. or Canada. For more info, visit http://www.marleymep.com/products/qmark/qts-toe-space-fan-forced-heaters.