BURR RIDGE, Ill. – Weil-McLain introduces the new AquaBalance combination boiler featuring leading-edge hydronic technology for smaller space residential applications. The state-of-the-art unit combines the warmth of high-efficiency space heating and the convenience of on-demand domestic hot water in a reliable, space-saving, easy-to-install package.
With a capacity of 155,000 BTUH input, the AquaBalance combi-boiler produces a constant supply of hot water with up to four gallons per minute at 70 F temperature rise.
Featuring 94.4 percent AFUE energy efficiency, and the industry’s latest stainless steel, titanium-infused heat exchanger technology, the AquaBalance is Energy Star-rated to deliver maximum operational cost savings to homeowners and provide qualification for local utility rebates, if available.
The unit is ideal for retrofits or new construction in single-family homes, apartments or condominiums.
The combination boiler features an aesthetically pleasing design and simple, user-friendly controls to make installation and operation easy for contractors and homeowners.
Other features of the AquaBalance include:
- Low NOx rated – low emissions level achieved South Coast certification
- Proven Honeywell boiler controls with digital display
- Unique 3-in-1 vent adapter approved to accept PVC, CPVC, stainless steel or polypropylene vent materials
- Easy electrical connection points and plug-in cord
- Heavy gauge insulated jacket for quiet operation
- Removable sides for easy service
- Available as natural gas or propane gas operation with conversion kit
For more info, visit http://www.AquaBalanceboiler.com.