LAS VEGAS, Nev. – Haier Ductless Air unveiled a number of new air quality technologies at the 2017 AHR Expo, showcasing a broad array of solutions from mini splits, multi splits, professional series, VRF to water heaters.
AHR Expo Product Showcase
Haier launched a new, easy installation USB Wi-Fi module as an option for the existing Arctic & FlexFit Series and the new FlexFit Pro high-wall models.
Flexfit Pro Series
Perfect for light commercial uses, the FlexFit Pro series offers a numbers of options to make installation and inventory easy. Powered by a single outdoor unit, yet able to set different temperatures in different spaces via separate indoor units, FlexFit Pro series is available from 24,000 Btu to 48,000 Btu. The 24 K unit is interchangeable with single- or multi-zone units.
- Flexible installation with long piping length up to 165 feet and 100-foot drop
- 100 percent cooling capacity at 0 F
- Night mode to 45dB(A)
- Unique round-corner air outlet to eliminate blind spot
- Individual airflow control of the 4 louvers
- Optional intelligent eye for continuous monitoring and control for improved efficiency
High Duct Indoor
- DC fan motor
- Consistent airflow in wide range of ESP
- Rear and bottom air return
- Fresh air knockout
High Wall Indoor
- Sleek design with hidden LED temperature display
- Up to 60-foot air throw distance
- Quadruple-action pathogen filter
Mini VRF bridges the gap between the small multi-zone residential applications to multi-zone light commercial needs. Mini-VRF can have up to 9 indoor units with 9 zones of temperature control and comfort. With a 984-foot refrigerant line length, multi-story applications and large building application is now possible.
- 208/230V, 1 phase
- Outdoor capacity 3/4/5 tons
- Connect up to 9 indoors
- Extended refrigerant pipe length (up to 984 feet)
- DC inverter compressor and fan
For more info, visit http://www.haierductless.com.