BURR RIDGE, Ill. – Weil-McLain released its 2017 School of Better Heating training program. The School of Better Heating is an annual series of comprehensive, personalized training seminars for plumbing and heating professionals.
The one- to three-day sessions feature classes ranging from basic heat loss and boiler sizing to troubleshooting a multiple boiler, three-temperature system. Heating professionals choose which sessions to attend based on their level of experience.
The 2017 School of Better Heating training schedule kicks off in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania on March 28 and will continue through October at various locations in the Eastern and Central regions of the country, including:
- March 28-30 – Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- April 18-20 – Michigan City, Indiana
- May 16-18 – Grand Junction, Colorado
- June 27-29 – Providence, Rhode Island
- July 18-20 – Long Island, New York
- August 22-24 – Minneapolis, Minnesota
- September 19-21 – Albuquerque, New Mexico
- October 10-12 – Cleveland, Ohio
The School of Better Heating reflects Weil-McLain’s leadership in hydronic system training, which also includes extensive in-field experience with hands-on and application training, in addition to class instruction and special certified courses for continuing education.
For more info, visit: http://www.weil-mclain.com/school-better-heating.