DANBURY, Conn. – Belimo Americas has released a new advanced butterfly valve with the PKR electronic fail-safe actuator for enhanced control. The durable electronics, simple configuration software, BACnet communication and dependable super capacitor technology is the most economical and effective solution for critical applications.
Replacement of legacy pneumatic actuators is straightforward, eliminating problematic battery backup modules or expensive industrial actuators. The newly designed butterfly valve and actuator assembly is the most intelligent, energy-efficient and reliable high-flow solution in the HVAC market. With a focus on ease of installation, application flexibility and longevity, this series sets new performance standards in the HVAC market.
- Saves energy with up to 80 percent less power consumption than currently available solutions
- Self-adjusting algorithm that assures zero leakage and improves system performance
- Application flexibility with a fail-safe function and universal power supply input from 24 to 240 VAC (24 to 125VDC)
- Easy troubleshooting with its unique position indicator viewable from long distances and any angle
- Simplified setup, diagnostics and superior application data access with BACnet and Near Field Communication built in
For more info, visit: www.belimo.us.