Bell & Gossett has released itsQ4 Little Red Schoolhouse schedule. Classes pertain to the commercial plumbing and hydronic heating and cooling industries. Offerings this quarter include:
- Modern Hydronic Heating Systems — Basic Seminar* Oct. 9-11
- Modern Hydronic Heating Systems — Advanced Seminar* Oct. 16-18
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* Oct. 30-Nov. 1
- Steam System Design & Application Seminar Nov. 13-15
- Modern Hydronic Heating Systems — Basic Seminar* Dec. 4-7
- Design & Application of Water Based HVAC Systems Seminar* Dec. 11-13
- Large Chilled Water System Design Seminar* Dec. 18-20
* Seminar approved by GBCI to provide credit toward LEED Associate and LEED AP certifications.
The company is also offering a new online modern pump selection course. It is a free, five-module course on how to properly specify a pump system using Bell & Gossett’s proprietary pump selection process that incorporates Part Load Efficiency Value for hydronics systems.
For more info or to register, visit http://training.bellgossett.com/.