The additions provide lower-capacity and higher-static-ducted options that meet the demands of today’s high-efficiency homes. These highly efficient, low-capacity units target the Passive House and net-zero energy applications that continue to grow in today’s energy-conscious society.
The two new horizontal ducted units, PEAD-A09AA7 and PEAD-A15AA7, are compatible with SUZ and MXZ-series outdoor units and are small enough to be concealed within an attic or closet space. Other product features include:
- Wide ranging external static pressure (0.14-0.60)
- Built-in condensate lift mechanism (27-9/16 in.)
- Two-stage CN24 auxiliary heat control
- Built-in CN105 controls connection, and compatibility with other control options including the kumo cloud app
- Available with an MXZ direct port type
For more info, visit: mitsubishicomfort.com.