ATLANTA, Ga. – Rheem has introduced the 7.5-12.5 ton commercial Renaissance HVAC line, a completely new platform of package air conditioners and gas electric units. Renaissance is equipped with innovative technologies that not only meet the new 2018 Department of Energy IEER requirements to deliver higher efficiencies and lower operating costs, but are also compliant with the enhanced 2023 regulations.
The Rheem Renaissance Line is 30 percent more energy efficient than the baseline technology available in most commercial HVAC units. These energy savings translate to thousands of dollars saved over the life of the equipment. Performance features affecting efficiency, including Rheem’s exclusive PlusOne HumidiDry technology, meet ASHRAE 90.1-2007, ASHRAE 90.1-2013, ASHRAE 62.1 and California Title 24 regulations. In addition to an efficiency upgrade, the line has been redesigned to match the industry’s commonly used footprint. This means significantly faster and more cost-effective install and startup time, protecting comfort and environment of the business.
Robust design features such as a solid single-piece top and durable panels make installing and servicing the units quicker and easier. Factory-installed ClearControl Direct Digital Control and sensors can connect to LonWorks, BACnet and Modbus BAS/EMS systems for remote monitoring and precise control.
All Renaissance products are built to order, providing business owners and commercial specifiers with customized solutions to suit their exact needs, design and application requirements. The units are ideal for many commercial applications including hotels, restaurants, food service facilities, offices, schools, senior care, athletic facilities and retail locations.
- Improved product footprint with matching connections —Drop-in replacement eliminates the need for a new curb adapter and enables the matching of the inlet, outlet and electrical connections of the most common commercial configurations.
- PlusOne HumidiDry—Saves energy, enhances performance and increases comfort via an industry-first technology in the dehumidification market with a built-in VFD operating at a lower speed on first-stage cooling, when in reheat mode and when operating in occupied fan mode.
- PlusOne ServiceSmart packages include:
- Qwik-Change Flex-Fit Rack—Allows easy changeover between 2-inch and 4-inch filters
- Qwik-Slide Blower Assembly—Easy access and removal of blower assembly to service internal components
- Qwik-Clean Drain Pan—Slides out for easy cleaning and features a standard overflow switch
- PlusOne Diagnostics—A dual seven-segment delivers enhanced diagnostics with easy-to-understand fault codes
Available via a tri-tiered product platform, the Renaissance line consists of Rheem Commercial Prestige Series, Rheem Commercial Classic Plus Series and Rheem Commercial Classic Series.