ATLANTA, Ga. – ASHRAE has announced the launch of an updated and improved online standards review database that allows members and non-members access to public review drafts for standards, guidelines and addenda and to submit comments.
The new system offers a single sign-in feature, keeping the user logged in if already logged into ashrae.org, and a new dashboard, to easily access and highlight those items that require attention. The dashboard provides quick links to individual and committee comments, committee responses to comments, continuous maintenance proposals and outstanding ballots.
Additional features of the improved database include:
- Complete letter balloting within the system with downloadable reports that demonstrate procedural compliance with ASHRAE ANSI-approved standards development procedures
- The ability to hold committee votes on motions to approve public review publication interpretations, minutes and any other committee business
- Voting rules that are compliant with ASHRAE procedures, allowing for reduction of errors and minimizing the need for members to maintain excessive documentation
- Automated notifications, warnings and reminders directly from the system, when deadlines are approaching
- Continuous maintenance proposals entirely online
- The ability to view proposals online and download proposals to work offline
To access the new online standards review database, visit ashrae.org/publicreviews.