ASHRAE announced its nominees for the 2019-20 slate of officers and directors during its 2019 ASHRAE Winter Conference in Atlanta, Georgia.
Nominations for officers and directors were made by the ASHRAE Nominating Committee from a list recommended by individual members and from chapters’ regional conferences.
The 2019-2020 nominees are as follows:
- President-elect: Chuck Gulledge
- Treasurer: Mick Schwedler
- Vice presidents: Bill McQuade, Bill Dean, Dennis Knight and Farooq Mehboob
- Director and regional chairs: Steve Marek (Region IV), Douglas Zentz (Region V), Richard Hermans (Region VI), Robin Bryant (Region XII ) and Apichit Lumlertpongpana (Region XIII)
- Directors-at-large: Kelley Cramm, Jaap Hogeling and Ashish Rakheja
- Alternate director-at-large: Kishor Khankari
ASHRAE members will vote on the nominees via electronic ballot in May. Darryl Boyce will serve as ASHRAE president for the 2019-20 society year.
For more information, visit https://www.ashrae.org/2019-20slate.