ASHRAE has announced a call for presentations for the 2019 ASHRAE Building Performance Analysis Conference to be held Sept. 25-27 in Denver, Colorado.
Building modeling professionals and practitioners are invited to submit presentation proposals between 20-30 minutes in length or 90-minute panel and seminar sessions. Proposals can cover a broad range of topics addressing the needs of the building performance modeling community. Creative and interactive presentation formats are strongly encouraged.
The 2019 Building Performance Analysis Conference requests the following submission types:
- Individual presentations on projects, research or career/business development topics
- Panel with 3-4 industry experts on a current topic of interest or team case study
- Seminar session with a chair and 1-4 speakers on one of the following topics:Topic categories include:
- Innovation and Integration
- Modeling, Modeling, Modeling
- Dealing with Data
- Back to Business