Trane, a brand of Ingersoll Rand, has launched the new Trane/Mitsubishi Electric N-Generation CITY MULTI VRF and Nv Series Ductless products. These solutions are now available to design and order from your local Trane commercial sales office, and will ship starting in July 2019.
Trane entered a joint venture with Mitsubishi Electric US, Inc. for ductless products in May of 2018. These new ductless and VRF solutions, manufactured by Mitsubishi Electric, feature a two-pipe design with flexible and easily installed components, which can reduce total costs while offering a compact footprint and significant control.
These new offerings include:
N-Generation CITY MULTI:
- Smaller footprint and simple installation for design flexibility
- Flash injection technology for a rated heating capacity down to -13 F.
- Superior efficiency from next-generation heat exchanger, compressor and fan design
- Ultra-quiet operation from five condenser airflow settings
- Maximizes energy savings by using only the energy needed to perfectly cool or heat an area
- Installs quickly and easily, without the need for major construction or remodeling
- Realizes maximum control and energy efficiency, with higher SEER and HSPF ratings
For more information, visit trane.com/ductless.