ASHRAE has announced a call for papers for the IAQ 2020 conference, Sept. 14-16, 2020, in Athens, Greece.
Organized by ASHRAE and the Air Infiltration and Ventilation Centre, the theme of the conference, “Indoor Environmental Quality Performance Approaches,” focuses on the metrics, systems, sensors and norms necessary to implement performance approaches.
The conference steering committee is seeking papers that demonstrate topics focused on IEQ performance approaches.
Suggested paper topics include:
- Health and Well-being: Appropriate technical and operational definitions
- Performance Metrics: For all aspects of IEQ
- Interactions: Interactions between IEQ parameters
- Occupant Behavior: How behavior impacts IEQ and how IEQ impacts behavior–psychological dimensions of IEQ
- Smart Sensors and Big Data: Sensor properties, data management, cybersecurity, applications
- Smart Controls: Equipment properties, commissioning, equivalence
- Resilience and IEQ: Responding to climate change and disasters
- Ventilation: Mechanical, passive, natural and hybrid systems
- Air Tightness: Trends, methods and impacts
- Thermal Comfort: Dynamic approaches, health impacts and trends
- Policy and Standards: Trends, impacts, implications
Authors have the option to submit either a conference paper or an extended abstract and to state their preference for either an oral or poster presentation. Submissions are due Oct 7. If accepted, complete manuscript submissions are due Feb. 17, 2020. For more information, visit ashrae.org/IAQ2020.