The new heat pumps are part of the M-Series product line, including indoor units, outdoor units and controller options for residential and light commercial applications. With rated capacities of 9, 12, 18 and 24 kBtu/hr, the four WR Model heat pumps’ efficiencies can reach up to 16 SEER.
Other features of the new WR Model 16 SEER Heat Pumps include:
- 8.0-11.0 energy efficiency ratio
- 8.5 heating season performance factor
- Quiet operation: as low as 22 dB(A) indoor unit and 46 dB(A) outdoor unit sound levels
- Blue Fin anti-corrosion treatment on outdoor unit heat exchanger
- Wireless enabled (optional feature) with ability to pair with kumo cloud app and other thermostats when using the thermostat interface
- Washable air filters and anti-allergy enzyme filter mechanisms
- ECONO COOL mode delivers air at higher setpoint but in a swing motion, so it feels cooler which provides optimum comfort with energy savings
- 12-hour timer which allows for one on/off cycle during a 12-hour period
For more information, visit www.mitsubishicomfort.com.