Mitsubishi Electric Trane HVAC US introduces the PEFY-OA Ducted Outside Air Unit. The PEFY-OA is a high-performance indoor unit that improves comfort by pre-treating and filtering outside air before delivering it to each zone. Available in 36,000, 48,000, 72,000 and 96,000 Btu/hr capacities, the PEFY-OA has three modes of operation: cooling, heating and fan only.
The PEFY-OA heats or cools incoming outside air based upon the ambient temperature and setpoint, and provides discharge air temperature control. Compatible with CITY MULTI systems, including other indoor unit styles, the PEFY-OA helps building owners, engineers and architects increase indoor air quality and meet requirements for ventilation in a variety of commercial applications.
The PEFY-OA is an ideal choice for office buildings, schools, hotels, assisted-living facilities and other applications where ceiling plenum space is available.
Additional features of the PEFY-OA Ducted Outside Air Unit include:
- CITY MULTI R2- and Y-Series system compatibility
- Zone control for outside air applications
- Static pressure settings of 0.6 inches, 0.8 inches and 1.0-inch W.G.
- Discharge air temperature control
- Integrated condensate lift mechanism providing up to 27-9/16 inches of lift
- Optional filter box with MERV 13 filters
For more information, visit www.mitsubishipro.com.