ASHRAE is accepting paper abstracts for Ventilation 2021: 13th International Industrial Ventilation Conference for Contaminant Control, taking place Aug. 15-18, 2021, in Toronto, Canada. The conference, hosted by ASHRAE, is held every three years and rotates between locations and organizers across Europe, North America and Southeast Asia.
Key issues to be covered include:
- Occupational health, environmental emissions and safety considerations in industrial process ventilation system design and applications
- Innovations in ventilation system (equipment, innovative sensors measurements, energy efficiency, productivity, sustainability, etc.)
- Thermal hydraulic modeling, measurement and test & balancing techniques, AI applications, optimization models, data mining, etc.
- Industrial HVAC systems innovation & best practices (equipment, controls, risk management, energy efficiency, productivity, sustainability, etc.)
- Best practices and risk evaluations and management in industrial ventilation and air conditioning systems application (advanced manufacturing, healthcare/operating theaters, professional kitchens, clean spaces/nanotechnology, tunnel and mine ventilation, power plants, etc.)
- Best practices in data center and ventilation and air conditioning system design and applications
- Lesson learned in industrial ventilation and air conditioning systems design and applications
- Modeling advances (new techniques, automation, scripting, etc.)
- Filtration systems for contaminant control