The expansion includes Coil-Cure, an EPA-registered evaporator coil cleaner. Coil-Cure is a mild strength, alkaline foaming formula in an 18 ounce aerosol can and used for disinfecting viruses, bacteria, mold, mildew and other biological coil contaminants in environments requiring sanitary indoor air quality.
The other new additions include:
- D-Factor: a mild-strength, foaming alkaline with a heavy-duty degreaser for cleaning both condenser and evaporator coils in greasy environments
- Con-Coil: a maximum-strength, foaming acidic condenser coil cleaner that also brightens
- Renewz Dark: a foaming alkaline condenser-cleaning formula with a distinguishable brown color
- Foam-Core: a high-strength, alkaline formula with the product line’s maximum foaming action to reach deep into condenser coils
- Clean-N-Safe: a mild-strength, foaming alkaline condenser/evaporator cleaner that now comes in a concentrated gallon container to supplement its existing 20 ounce aerosol application
The expansion also includes a new uniform packaging design with one gallon transparent plastic containers, color-coding and easy-to-reference labels. The clearly outlined label design helps service techs quickly choose the appropriate cleaner for the application based on the coil type, cleaning strength, foaming capabilities, rinsing requirements and whether it’s acidic or alkaline. In addition to the improved packaging, an online product selector tool also helps differentiate coil-cleaning performance statistics.
For more info, visit www.rectorseal.com.