Aquatherm has released a video that provides an overview of the standard Aquatherm pressure test. The video explains how the Aquatherm pressure test procedure differs from pressure testing traditional piping systems, and demonstrates the steps involved in performing the procedure. It can be viewed at: aquatherm.com/videos/aquatherm-pressure-test.
The video covers:
- Required and maximum test pressures for various standard dimension ratios of Aquatherm pipe
- Choosing a testing medium
- Safety protocols and procedures
- Testing sequence
- What to do if a leak is identified
- Completing and submitting pressure test record
Submission of a properly completed pressure test is necessary to enact the Aquatherm 10-year manufacturer’s warranty.
The video is intended for demonstration purposes only. For complete information on the pressure test and warranty, visit aquatherm.com/pressure-test-submission.