The technical program is now available for the 2020 ASHRAE Virtual Conference, with sessions starting June 22 and continuing through July 2.
The technical program includes 8 tracks, with 300 speakers and offers an in-depth learning experience providing solutions, technology demonstrations and industry insights.
The virtual conference will include 97 technical sessions, updates from society leaders and virtual networking events. Live sessions addressing the latest information relating to the COVID-19 pandemic will take place daily starting June 29.
Conference tracks are:
- Fundamentals and Applications
- HVAC&R Systems and Equipment
- Research Summit
- Professional Development
- Grid-Interactive Efficient Built Environment
- Multifamily and Residential Buildings
- Zero Energy Buildings and Communities
- Resilient Buildings and Communities
Featured live sessions include:
- COVID-19: Opportunities for Sustainable Development
- Impact of COVID-19 on Buildings
- SARS, MERS, Ebola, COVID-19: How to Prepare for the Next Epidemic
- The Benefits of Off-Site Construction
- Technical Consultants Aren’t ‘Designers of Record’ so No E&O Insurance is Needed
- It’s Not a Hot Potato! Engineering Cannot Delegate Design as They See Fit
- Crafting an O&M Plan for a Net Zero/Passive House: An Interactive Workshop
- Grid-Interactive Efficient Buildings: Introduction and Demonstration Projects
- Off-Site Construction for Resilient Buildings: Getting Details Right
- ASHRAE’s Latest Guides for Zero Energy Design
The cost to attend the virtual conference is $99 for ASHRAE members ($329 for non-members, which includes an annual ASHRAE membership) and offers:
- 12 live technical sessions with live Q&A with presenters
- On-demand technical program of more than 90 sessions
- Scheduled live video chat sessions with speakers from on-demand sessions
- Downloadable copies of all conference papers
- ASHRAE Leadership Moments each day from society leaders
- Virtual networking happy hours
ASHRAE’s technical program will be accepted for many jurisdictions’ continuing education requirements and most sessions are approved for LEED AP credits and AIA learning units.
Professional development hours can be earned for all on-demand sessions and 12 live sessions upon successfully completing a short quiz. Registration includes access to all the technical content on-demand for 18 months. Company packages are also available.
To learn more, visit ashrae.org/2020virtual.