The single-zone outdoor unit is part of the M-Series product line from METUS, which includes indoor units, outdoor units and controls for residential and light commercial applications. Available in 9,000, 12,000, 15,000 and 18,000 Btu/hr capacities, the SUZ with H2i technology delivers indoor comfort in extreme cold weather conditions maintaining performance at outdoor temperatures as low as -13 F. At 5 F outdoors, the system is designed to deliver up to 100% of its rated heating capacity.
Ideal for residential or light commercial applications, the SUZ outdoor unit is designed with a built-in base heater and Blue Fin anti-corrosion coating over the coils. SUZ with H2i is available for use with the following indoor units and capacities:
- SLZ-KF 2-foot by 2-foot, four-way ceiling cassette with 3D i-see Senso in 9, 12, 15 and 18 KBtu/hr
- EZ FIT recessed ceiling cassette (MLZ) in 9, 12 and 18 KBtu/hr
- SEZ-KD low-static ducted unit in 9, 12, 15 and 18 KBtu/hr
- PEAD mid-static ducted unit in 9, 12, 15 and 18 KBtu/hr
- SVZ multi-position air handler unit in 12 and 18 KBtu/hr
For more info, visit www.mitsubishicomfort.com.