With the health and safety of attendees, staff and the public top of mind during the public health crisis, the Plumbing-Heating-Cooling Contractors—National Association will offer its annual conference, PHCCCONNECT2020, in a virtual format. The event, scheduled for Sept. 30-Oct. 1, will offer a valued-packed online program, full of high-quality education and networking opportunities.
“This decision to ‘bring CONNECT to you’ was made after much careful consideration and input from PHCC members,” said PHCC President Jonathan Moyer. “It was the right thing to do in these current times, and we embrace the opportunity to safely deliver this highly anticipated event in a new innovative, easy-to-use format.”
With the theme “Expand Your Vision for Success,” the virtual conference will offer high-caliber keynote speakers, timely and relevant educational sessions and new virtual networking events, with the added benefit of experiencing it all from the comfort of an office or home.
Program highlights include:
- More than 20 education sessions
- Inspirational and informative keynote speakers
- Live Q&A with select speakers
- A virtual Product & Technology Showcase
- Reimagined networking opportunities
- Access to education session content for 30 days
- Affordable Experience – No travel & hotel costs & reduced registration rates
More specific details about the event will be available in early July. For updates, visit www.phccweb.org/connect.