Registration is now open for the 2021 ASHRAE Virtual Winter Conference, Feb. 9-11, 2021. The convenient online format of the conference will allow for global participation with a group of the world’s leading presenters delivering timely and useful industry content.
“ASHRAE’s Virtual Winter Conference will include three days packed with learning and live discussions from top experts,” said 2020-21 ASHRAE President Charles E. Gulledge III, P.E. “This is the perfect platform and opportunity for built environment professionals to take advantage of the society’s strong technical content. The conference will provide us the opportunity to amplify ASHRAE’s important research and resources to address the challenges of the times we’re living in.”
The conference will feature nearly 98 live and on-demand sessions with updates from society leaders and virtual networking events. Technical sessions will address building performance, COVID-19, energy conservation, refrigerants, ethics, equipment and standards.
During the weeks leading up to the conference, ASHRAE will also conduct virtual business, committee and technical meetings that are typically held during onsite at the Winter Conference.
- More than 35 technical sessions presented live, including sessions scheduled for live participation from attendees in different time zones across the globe.
- Leadership moments providing updates from society leaders.
- Keynote presentation hosted by Women in ASHRAE.
- Live 30-minute forum sessions for interactive participation.
- Opportunities to interact with fellow attendees in 30-minute round table discussions and meet-ups.
- Recognition of more than 150 award recipients of ASHRAE’s most prestigious society awards.
- Conference proceedings. Download the technical papers, conference papers and extended abstracts.
- 26 live Q&A chat sessions for on-demand paper session for the opportunity to chat with speakers scheduled on Friday, Feb. 12.
- All sessions presented live will be recorded and available on-demand until Aug. 11, 2022.
- Over 80 additional on-demand sessions accessible for 18 months.
The technical program is comprised of eight tracks, exploring occupant comfort, energy systems use and examining how to improve HVAC efficiency on a global scale.
Professional development hours can be earned for all on-demand sessions and more than 35 live sessions upon successfully completing a short quiz. Registration includes access to all the technical content on-demand for 18 months. Company packages are also available.
The cost to attend the virtual conference is $249 for ASHRAE members ($479 for non-members, which includes an ASHRAE membership for one year). For additional pricing and to register, visit ashrae.org/2021winter.