Bosch Thermotechnology released its Stainless Steel Boiler Low Loss Header accessory, completing its SSB System for a fully contained, compact boiler solution.
The Bosch SSB LLH 4-in-1 combination separator incorporates hydraulic separation, air separation, dirt separation and ferrous impurity separation. The dirt and magnetic separator helps to ensure clean water circulation through the boiler loop. With one hot water supply and one water return, every connection is only used once.
Temperature is not an issue with this system, which is ideal for temperatures from 32 F to 194 F without insulation.
The Bosch SSB Low Loss Header features include:
- Hydraulic separation, air separation, dirt separation and ferrous impurity separation
- Suitable for water and glycol solutions
- Max pressure range 80 psi
- Pipes can be fitted on either side of the boiler
- Integrated 75 psi pressure relief valves
- 5-year non-prorated heat exchanger warranty
The SSB System was engineered by Bosch on a single-platform design, making installation and commissioning easy, regardless of the output required. With an efficiency of 96%, the SSB is loaded with standard features that include dedicated boiler pumps, two heat exchangers and on-board control with weather compensation, practical control solutions for any application and several venting options, as well as many other features.
For more information, visit https://www.bosch-climate.us/.