Zurn Industries, LLC released the next generation of inSpec, Zurn’s digital specification platform. The online specification tool allows engineers to configure plumbing projects from the manufacturer’s wide-ranging portfolio, from start to finish, and store those configurations for future projects.
The latest enhancements include:
- Long specification: Users can build a complete project specification package, while following the industry standards
- Dynamic submittal: As products are configured, inSpec will render the user-entered product tag, selected suffix options and flow rate information within the specification document
- List pricing: Users can capture accurate, real-time information on product pricing
- Cross-reference: They can also identify the Zurn equivalent solution by entering another manufacturer’s SKUs
- UI/UX improvements: This final enhancement streamlines the configuration process, accelerating specification creation